Family Law Attorney
Covering all aspects of family law, including divorce, separation, spousal support, child custody, child support, child visitation, domestic violence, guardianships and adoption.
- ADOPTION: adoption agency, private placement, or step-child adoption.
- CHILD CUSTODY / CHILD VISITATION / CHILD SUPPORT: covers all aspects of child custody, child visitation and child support.
- DIVORCE: all types of divorce, including no fault and fault divorce cases.
- DOMESTIC ABUSE: domestic violence, spousal abuse (plus other types of family abuse), and DVPO (Domestic Violence Protective Orders).
- GUARDIANSHIPS: court appointed guardians for minors, disabled individuals, and the elderly for personal care, property, and financial.
- MEDIATION / ARBITRATION / SIMPLE NEGOTIATION: alternative dispute resolution for resolving a divorce.
- SEPARATION: separation agreements and the separation process in Maryland.
- SPOUSAL SUPPORT / ALIMONY / SPOUSAL MAINTENANCE: helping dependent spouses to become self-supporting.
Providing experienced counsel for family law cases throughout Carroll County and Baltimore County, Maryland including Eldersburg, Finksburg, Gamber, Hampstead, Manchester, Mount Airy, Reese, Sandymount, Sykesville, Taylorsville, Taneytown, Union Bridge, Westminster, and Woodbine. Contact us for more information.